To upload your images to Google Street View you will need a photographer or partner account
1. Upload all your images to a new profile
2. Click on ” record order”
3. Select the images you wish to publish to Google
- You can add a price you are charging the client or leave empty.
- You can also add the clients tax details (optional) so it will be easier when it comes to sending an invoice.
4. Add the clients Google My Business Link
- You can find this link by searching for the client’s business on Google Maps and copying the link from there.
Now your tour should be live on Google Street View within 24 hours.