How can you Embed a virtual tour in WIX?
WIX users regardless if they have a free or paid account can now also embed their virtual tours in their website.
Here’s the video:
These are the 6 easy steps to embed a virtual tour in WIX:
- In your WIX editor, add a new row (Strip) by clicking on the + icon
- In your sidebar, click on “embed” and then choose “Embed a Widget”
- Go to your My360 tour profile > click on the tab “virtual tours” > click on “iframe” and copy the embed code on the next page (more details)
- Double click on the html widget you just added in your WIX editor
- Paste the embed code in the popup box
- Click save & publish to see the result on your live site.