White Label is currently in BETA – the instructions below will change once we move to the live version of this feature. BETA White Label is currently only available for photographer accounts.
Buy a domain or use an existing domain you already own.
- If you already have a website, you can use that domain too!
- You can use either the top level domain (www.mydomain.com) or a sub domain (e.g. 360.mydomain.com). You only use a top level domain if you will never add a website to that domain.
Create a subdomain (optional)
- If your top level domain is already in use, or you want to use it in the future for a website, you should create a subdomain for your virtual tours.
- A subdomain could be: 360.mydomain.com, panorama.mydomain.com etc.
- A subdomain is created either in C-Panel (if your site is already hosted somewhere) or with your domain registrar.
- If you are not sure how to create a subdomain, please ask our support, and we can do it for you. In this case you have to provide us with the login details for your hosting or domain company.
Point the subdomain or domain to our server
- Point only the A-record to our server using this server address: (click to request IP address)
- You can change the A-record in the same place where you created the subdomain or domain
- You can only have one A-record pointing to a server – if there is already an A-record set, you need to delete that one first
- There should be no AAA records on your domain. If you have them set, you will need to delete them
- If you are not sure how to point your domain or subdomain to our server, please ask our support, and we can do it for you. In this case you have to provide us with the login details for your hosting or domain company.
Make sure your domain has an SSL certificate
- My360 forces SSL (redirecting to https) – therefore, if you don’t have SSL installed, your white label tours will show a warning that this site is not safe.
- You can install SSL on your domain by speaking to your domain registrar or by installing a certificate in your hosting company. Many hosting companies will install this for free (ask for Let’s Encrypt) or for a small fee.
Let us know you have finished the above 4 steps
- You can start a chat with us using the chat box below and let us know what subdomain/domain you are using
- You can email us: [email protected] and let us know what subdomain/domain you are using
Wait up to 72 hours
- Yes it really can take up to 72 hours before an A-record is resolved – there’s nothing we can do about that unfortunately – the speed depends on your domain host.
- You can check if your a-record has resolved by following this link and adding your own domain in the search box: https://dnschecker.org/#A/my360tours.com – if you see the same IP in all countries the A record has been adjusted.
Change the URL of your tour to your own.
- you can now manually change the URL of your tour (this will be automatic once the feature is out of BETA)
- change only the first part of your link (in red):